I might not be someone's first choice, but I'm a great choice. I dont pretend to be someone I'm not, because I'm good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I've done past, but I'm proud of who I am today. I may not be perfect, but I dont need to be perfect. Guess what? I'm just lost in myself again, there's nothing much to say, I think that's totally normal when myself is me. And yeah if you wanna hate me, just go ahead ! haters make me famous :) and one more thing, dont waste your time on jealousy. Jealousy is an endless vicious cycle. Seseorang pasti akan ada sesuatu yg aku nak, dan aku mesti ada sesuatu yg seseorang itu nak :] benda ni tak kan pernah habis, so dont waste your time :) just live ur life free and easily. 
*I've been hurt so many times, so choose your words wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment